Monday, May 24, 2010

Lazy day

Today I'm having a lazy day. Or am about to have one, that is. The sun is shining outside and I've got nothing in perticular to do. So I'm blogging!

I recently crashed my computer's hard drive, and when I bought myself a new one, I failed to remember to purchase an operativ system, so I'm now using Ubuntu. That's a lot of struggling, but when things work, you get more satisfied. My only problem left at the moment, is that scrobbling my iPod to last.fm isn't that easy, because it tries to scrobble nearly every play I've got on my iPod...of ALL TIME!

So that sucks, but other than that, things are great. I'm gonna try to be better at blogging on my blogs, but one doesn't always have time to blog. Now it's time for breakfast, so bye

No comments:

Post a Comment